The Problem with Waiting to Get Married – By Jessica Bufkin (Single Roots) I’m not sure when I decided that my singleness wasn’t such a bad thing. Truth be told, I’ve never really given up wishing and hoping and thinking…
- The Christian Man and the Cookie
- Christian Single Mom Blog
- A Visit With The Single Me
- Saving All My Love
- Compromising My Relationship with God for a Man
- Does God Care Who I Marry?
- No, not Broken. It Just isn't Time Yet.
- The Problem with Waiting to Get Married
- Faith │We Have Spoken The Names Of Our Children
- Contending for Purity: 7 Considerations
- Embrace Your Life
- Lessons My Mother Taught Me
- Preparing for Your Marriage Season
- Deck Eleven
- Let It Go (1 Peter 5:7)
- Love, Honor, And Romance Are Still Alive
- Stop Encouraging Me!
- Abstinence: Finding Contentment
- Our Second Anniversary... Dating and Marriage Questions
- Must See Singles Sites
- My Search for a Real Remedy on Valentine’s Day
- Candra Addresses Christian Single Comments and Questions
- He Married Someone Else
- A Father's Love And How It Impacts Relationships by Clarence Shuler and Book Giveaway (Closed)
- Is He Too Shy
- Nearing the End of My Single Life
- He Proposed. I Said, "Yes!"